Garage Door Opener Repair Canoga Park and Replacement Services from a Company You Can Trust
It is important to be able to trust the person doing repairs and maintenance on your home. The garage door is a tricky piece of machinery operated by a complicated series of mechanisms. When you have an issue with your garage door opener it can be frustrating and challenging to find the source of the issue. In order to get top-notch garage door opener repair canoga park and replacement services, you need to call a professional—someone you can trust. And who is more trustworthy than a locally owned, licensed, insured, and bonded company that has been providing efficient, fast, and high-quality garage door opener repairs and replacements in town for 25 years? Canoga Park Anytime Garage Door Repair can guarantee the best services at the lowest prices.
What to do before you call a garage door opener repair and replacement service
- Plug it in: Sometimes a garage door opener’s cord can become unplugged without you realizing it. Luckily this is a simple fix—all you have to do is plug it into a working outlet to get your garage door up and running.
- Unlock it: Many owners do not realize their garage door opener has a lock function, but it does. It’s entirely possible that you may have inadvertently locked it. Check your manual for instructions on how to unlock your garage door opener.
- Turn it off and on: Turning your garage door opener on and off will reset the safety sensors. Sometimes this is all you need to fix your garage door!
- Replace the batteries: If the problem is in the remote, try replacing the batteries. This is one of the most common reasons people cannot get their garage door opener to work.
- Reset the remote: If batteries don’t do the trick, consult your manual for instruction on how to reset your remote. If this does not work either, you may need to replace you remote.
- Clean the sensor:If your safety sensors are dirty, they may be telling the garage door not to close. If the sensors on your garage door opener are dirty, they may not pick up the signal that turns on the motor. Use a wet cloth to clean all the sensors.
- Call for help: If you are still experiencing problems after trying all of these steps, give us a call. We will send a garage door opener repair and replacement expert to solve the problem for you.
A local garage door repair company with your interests in mind
Garage door opener repairs and replacements are not all we do. Our large variety of services includes custom wood and glass garage doors, gate repair, panel replacement, door locks and keypads, and more.
As a locally owned and operated company, Canoga Park Any time Garage Door Repair understands the community’s needs. We put your interests first and do everything we can to provide the best garage door services to our community. We prioritize our customers and work with you to give you the services you need at prices you can afford. We offer the best garage door repairs and replacements in town, so call now for a same-day appointment or book an appointment online to get started.